Private Events with La Fromagerie!
Thank you for considering booking your event with us! Whether it’s your wedding, rehearsal dinner, bridal, baby shower, anniversary, birthday party, retirement dinner, or even a divorce party – we’ve done it all! Our event team specializes in tailoring your event to your unique and individual specifications and requirements.
The Fromo is pleased to offer a variety of unique food and drink add-ons for your guests both at our venue and off-site for your convenience.
~ Grazing Tables ~
Impress your guests with the latest lifestyle trend!
~ Charcuterie Cups ~
Individual handheld cups!
~ Candy Bar ~
Three sweet packages to choose from!
Check date availability and start chatting with our event coordinator.
We also Cater to Private Events Off-Site!
Let us bring that Fromo feel to you!
Please contact our events manager and find out how!
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I have to confirm numbers and food choices?
The sooner the better! We require final guarantee numbers for all food and beverage requests fourteen (14) business days prior to your function date.
- In the event that the guarantee is not given to La Fromagerie by the agreed upon due date, the initial number documented on this contract will be considered final.
- Day-of changes to the menu selections may result in additional charges to prepare the extra meals.
Can I add an extra time to my booking slot?
We only allow modifications to the 9pm-midnight time slot, to add extra time it is $100 an hour.
Are children allowed in the restaurant?
Yes, of course! During a private event, children under 10 years of age will be priced at half the cost per place.
Can you accommodate guests with allergies and dietary restrictions?
Yes! We can do our absolute best. Our menus have multiple options for vegetarians, vegans and those that are gluten free. Menu items may contain or come into contact with wheat/gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and soy. For more information, please speak with your Event Coordinator. In the event there is an allergy we will do everything possible to prevent cross-contamination but it is not something we can guarantee.
Can I bring in my own food and drinks?
We do not allow outside food or drinks for health and safety reasons. We do have a $2 per person cake cutting fee and a $15 per bottle wine corking fee.
Do you provide plates, napkins, cutlery and glassware?
Yes. But you are also welcome to rent your own.
Do I have to get a liquor license?
Nope! We have a full-service bar and a large drink menu.
All La Fromagerie bartenders are Smart Serve certified. If alcoholic beverages are to be served on the venue premises, La Fromagerie will require that beverages be dispensed only by their certified employees. La Fromagerie’s alcoholic beverage license requires the venue to:
- i) Request proper identification (government photo I.D.) of any person of questionable age, and refuse alcoholic beverage service if the person is either under age or proper identification cannot be produced.
ii) Refuse alcoholic beverage service to any person who, in the bartender’s sole judgment, appears intoxicated.
Can I bring in my own decorations?
You are welcome to use your own decorator and decor for your event. La Fromagerie prohibits any kind of confetti, sparkles, any kind of rice, and devices that will create heat, smoke or mist.
La Fromagerie prohibits any items to be fastened to walls, floors, furniture and fixtures i.e. tape, nails, macky tack.
Can we use the patio during the summer season?
Depending on availability and some other event factors. Inquire with our event coordinator.
What are your billing policies?
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to hold the date. If your event needs to be changed we will use your deposit towards the new date or format or catering.
- Final menu selections must be made 14 days prior to the event date.
- Remainder of payment is due the day of the event before midnight (with exception of a host bar, which the drinks can be paid for at the end of the event). Your total cost may be paid in instalments prior to your event if arranged with your Event Coordinator.
- A 1% surcharge will be added daily to any past due balance.
- You have access to the venue for external decorations at 3pm.
- Guest count includes all people in the space who you want to have a seat
and be fed. Outside staff such as photographers, DJ etc may/or may not be included in this total based on your preference.
- Alcohol service ends 1 hour prior to venue rental.
- To book an in-house event that requires our dining room to be shut for the majority of the day, it is a minimum of $10,000 (between food, drink, venue rental and gratuity) Friday-Saturday and $7000 on all other days.
- The client’s full name, current residential address, primary contact information and valid credit card information must be obtained to secure event date.
- Prices Do Not Include HST.
Find Us Here
80 Elgin Street
Sudbury, ON P3C 1T3
Sunday - Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Wednesday: 11am - 10pm
Thursday - Saturday: 11am - 12am
* Please note that email requests will be responded to within 72 hours. Calling is the preferred communication method for urgent matters.
* All food orders (outside of special events) should be placed through our online ordering option, by calling the restaurant or in person.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding!