Welcome to La Fromagerie!
Thank you for considering booking your event with us! Whether it’s your wedding, rehearsal dinner, bridal or baby shower, anniversary, birthday party, retirement dinner, or even a divorce party – we’ve done it all!
Our event team specializes in tailoring your event to your unique and individual specifications and requirements. We strive to make your exactly as you imagined, within a budget that works for you.
If your date is available, a $100 venue retainer is required along with the signed Event Booking Form below. Your food and beverage choices can be found in our Catering Menu and must be submitted two weeks prior to your event through the Event Booking Form.
Booking La Fromagerie
Please fill out the form below in order to confirm your event and catering needs. You may also download a printable version here. Once downloaded, please fill out the form and e-mail to email@example.com or deliver to La Fromagerie. This must be completed at least two weeks prior to your event date.
Event Booking Form
* Upon the return of the signed contract, a $100 venue retainer is due to secure date. Payment made by cash, cheque, e-transfer or credit card payment. This amount is not applied to the bill or returned to the client; it is used to hold your date for you.
* The balance of your bill is due no later than 11:59PM the night of your event. Your total cost may be paid in installments prior to your event if arranged with your Event Coordinator.
* A 1% surcharge will be added daily to any past due balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book an event?
First, please contact our Event Manager, Paula Morrow at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your date is available. Second, we require a $100 non-refundable venue retainer to hold your date. Lastly, we require the signed Event Booking Contract. You may download it here to print it off then sign and e-mail back to email@example.com or drop it off at the restaurant during business hours.
How much does it cost?
We require a $100 non-refundable venue retainer to hold your date. Afterwards our room rental fee for a private event is $375. If your event is Sunday-Thursday, the rental fee is waived if $1500 is spent on food and drinks before tax and gratuity. If your event is Friday or Saturday, the rental fee is waived if $2000 is spent on food and drinks before tax and gratuity.
For a public event, we require a $100 non-refundable venue retainer to hold your date. Afterwards our room rental fee for a public event is $250. The rental fee is waived if you pre-order a minimum amount of $500 in food and beverages before tax and gratuity.
What is your cancellation policy?
If the event is canceled within 30 days of the reserved event date, the credit card on file will be charged the room rental fee. If the client must cancel their event, they are to do so in writing to La Fromagerie. The client must also inform their Event Coordinator as soon as possible.
When do I have to confirm numbers and food choices?
The sooner the better! We require final guarantee numbers for all food and beverage requests fourteen (14) business days prior to your function date.
- In the event that the guarantee is not given to La Fromagerie by the agreed upon due date, the initial number documented on this contract will be considered final.
- Day-of changes to the menu selections may result in additional charges to prepare the extra meals.
Are children allowed in the restaurant?
Yes, of course! During a private event, children under 10 years of age will be priced at half the cost per place.
Can you accommodate guests with allergies and dietary restrictions?
Yes! We can do our absolute best. Our menus have multiple options for vegetarians, vegans and those that are gluten free. Menu items may contain or come into contact with wheat/gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, and soy. For more information, please speak with your Event Coordinator. In the event there is an allergy we will do everything possible to prevent cross-contamination but it is not something we can guarantee.
Do I have to get a liquor license?
Nope! We have a full-service bar and a large drink menu.
All La Fromagerie bartenders are Smart Serve certified. If alcoholic beverages are to be served on the venue premises, La Fromagerie will require that beverages be dispensed only by their certified employees. La Fromagerie’s alcoholic beverage license requires the venue to:
- i) Request proper identification (government photo I.D.) of any person of questionable age, and refuse alcoholic beverage service if the person is either under age or proper identification cannot be produced.
ii) Refuse alcoholic beverage service to any person who, in the bartender’s sole judgment, appears intoxicated.
Can I bring in my own food and drinks?
We do not allow outside food or drinks for health and safety reasons. We do have a $2 per person cake and a $15 per bottle wine corking fee. Please speak with our Event Manager for more details!
Can I bring in my own decorations?
You are welcome to use your own decorator and decor for your event. La Fromagerie prohibits: any kind of confetti, sparkles or any kind of rice, flammable candles, sparklers, vinyl’s, fire works, special effects, including fog machines, pyrotechnics or devices that will create heat, smoke or mist.
La Fromagerie prohibits any items to be fastened to interior walls or floors; i.e. tape, nails.
Terms and Conditions
- The client’s full name, current residential address, primary contact information and valid credit card information must be obtained to secure event date.
- Upon the return of the signed contract, a $100 venue retainer is due to secure date. Payment made by cash, cheque, e-transfer or credit card payment. This amount is not applied to the bill or returned to the client; it is used to hold your date for you.
- The balance of your bill is due no later than 11:59PM the night of your event. Your total cost may be paid in installments prior to your event if arranged with your Event Coordinator.
- A 1% surcharge will be added daily to any past due balance.
80 Elgin Street, Sudbury
Ontario P3C 1T3
10:00am - 7pm (WED-FRI)
12:00pm - 7pm (SAT)
Valerie Fremlin | Owner / Operator
705-822-8040 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner / Operator
Paula Morrow | Communications / Event Manager
705-622-0887 | email@example.com
/ Event Manager
Christina Houle | Kitchen Manager
705-562-8076 | firstname.lastname@example.org